Android recovery mode is a tool that gives users the ability to fix any problems with their device. However, many people are finding that it doesn’t work anymore. Here are 6 solutions to get your phone back up and running again.
The 6 Solutions To Fix Android Recovery Mode Not Working is a problem that has been present for a while. Google has released 9 fixes to fix the issue. Read more in detail here: how to get out of android recovery mode without losing data.
Is your smartphone stuck in Android recovery mode and you can’t get it to work?
Do you want to know how to exit Android recovery mode without losing your data?
If this is the case, don’t panic; read on to learn about some of the best methods to get Android’s recovery mode to function again.
But first, let’s have a better understanding of what recovery mode is and what it’s utilized for.
Concerning Android’s Recovery Mode
It’s a good idea to learn a little about this recovery mode before diving into the solutions. Android recovery mode may be used to solve a variety of problems, including phone freezing, deleting all settings and data from the device, wiping the cache disk, and fully resetting the Android phone.
This recovery mode is capable of resolving any problems that may arise in your device.
However, it sometimes annoys users by displaying a “No command” error on the phone. If this problem arises, it must be addressed right away.
The Best Solutions For The Android Recovery Mode Not Working Problem
After learning about Android’s recovery mode, it’s time to look at all of the options for dealing with the problem.
So, let’s continue reading.
Method 1: The Most Effective Way To Resolve The Android Recovery Mode Not Working Error Without Losing Data
If you’re often encountering the problem and want a quick fix without losing your data, I recommend using Android Repair software. This is a simple method to get out of Android’s recovery mode that isn’t functioning.
Experts recommend the repair tool since it has the greatest success rate. It has always been the finest option since customers may use the program to repair a variety of different problems or faults on Android. Android settings have stopped working, Android is stuck in a boot loop, Android has a black screen of death/broken screen/dead screen, and so on.
The program resolves the problem with a single click and corrects any kind of mistake without causing data loss. As a result, all you have to do is download and install this fantastic Android Repair program to fix the Android recovery mode not functioning issue.
Check out the step-by-step instructions for resolving Android recovery mode issues.
- After that, confirm the option by pressing the Power button twice.
- After that, use Volume Down to go to “Reboot Device” to restart the device.
Check to see whether the Android recovery mode not functioning problem has been addressed.
Method 4: Manually check for updates and install them
The issue may happen as a result of software upgrades or when flashing a custom ROM. In this case, you’ll need to manually apply updates to resolve the problem.
As directed, follow the procedures below:
- To apply the update from cache option, first click the Volume Down button.
- To open your choices, press the Power button.
- Select the available software and install it by pressing the Power button.
To Get Out Of Android Recovery Mode, Method 5: Flash A ROM Problem with it not working
If the problem persists after attempting the aforementioned solutions, you might consider flashing a custom ROM. This will enable you to try out new features and configure them appropriately. Additionally, this technique may be used to resolve the “No Command” issue on Android.
To do so, you must first unlock the bootloader and then flash the ROM. Then go to CynogenMod’s website and download it. You’ll also need to acquire the Google Apps zip file, which you can get from here.
Now, follow the instructions below:
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB connection, then transfer all downloaded files to the phone’s internal memory or SD card.
- Then, using the correct key combinations, boot the device into TWRP mode. To reset your phone, enter TWRP recovery mode and choose the “Wipe” option.
- You should now see the screen below. To complete the reset procedure, all you have to do is swipe your smartphone.
- To flash ROM, go to the home page and hit the “Install” option after your phone has reset.
- Then the window below will appear on your phone. Aside from that, you must choose a recently transferred zip file.
- Swipe your phone one more to complete the installation procedure.
- After that, you must wait till the installation procedure is completed. Return to the Home screen and repeat the procedure to install Google applications zip files.
- After the procedure is completed, choose “Wipe data.” Now, hit the “Reboot System” option to reboot your phone and check whether the Android recovery mode not functioning issue has been fixed.
Method 6: Reset the factory settings
The last option, which I personally recommend, is to do a factory reset on the Android phone. When the previous manual techniques fail to fix the problem, this works wonderfully.
However, keep in mind that this technique deletes all of your stored data, so create a backup of anything essential before using it.
Now, follow the instructions below:
- To begin, press and hold Volume Down to go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
- Then, on the Power button, choose it and begin the procedure.
- When it’s done, your gadget will reboot and seem to be brand new.
As a result, this article fully explains how to resolve the Android recovery mode not functioning problem. This is a frequent problem that Android users face. However, there is no need to be concerned since there are solutions available.
If you want a one-of-a-kind solution, use the Android Repair tool. The one-click repair utility restores your device to its previous state.
The reboot recovery cause is bl recovery mode set by key supported api: 3 is a problem that has been present for a while. There are 6 solutions to fix the issue and they are as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix my android it wont boot into recovery?
Im sorry, but I do not know how to fix this.
What do you do when your phone wont go into recovery mode?
If your phone is not turning on or if it wont go into recovery mode, you will need to do a factory reset. This can be done by holding the power button and volume down button at the same time until you see the Android robot.
How do I force an android into recovery mode?
If your device is stuck in a boot loop, you can force it into recovery mode by holding down the power button and volume up button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- can’t access recovery mode android
- how to fix an android phone that won’t boot into recovery
- recovery mode not working samsung
- samsung a20 recovery mode not working
- android recovery mode options explained