EpicGames have announced that the company will be releasing their games on multiple consoles. The announcement comes after a trend of publishers like Ubisoft and EA dropping support for older console systems because it “made no sense.” With Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo all promising to release blockbuster titles in 2020 or later, it looks as though Epicgames is betting on long-term success.
Epic games is a game development company that has created popular titles such as Fortnite, Paragon, and Infinity Blade. The company offers its games on the Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC. Read more in detail here: epic games.
Activate Guide / 17 January 2022
Staying home and playing your favorite video games is a good idea with the Omicron variety spreading like wildfire. Epic Games, Inc. presents a selection of games for you that will exceed your expectations. Games like Unreal, Fortnite, Gears of War, and the Infinity Blade series should be installed if you possess a gaming system like Xbox, PlayStation 4 or 5, or even Nintendo. Before you begin, you must first realize that these first-person and multiplayer games must be downloaded and enabled at epicgames.com/activate.
We’ll lead you through the activation process step by step, as well as how to create an Epic Games account (if you don’t already have one) and how to detach your gaming console from your EG account.
Epicgames.com Activate it on your Xbox.
To activate your Epic Games account on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps.
- To install the game, turn on your game console and go to the Xbox Windows Store.
- On your Xbox, start the game.
- You’ll be asked to connect an Epic Games account now. (You may create a New Account to store your progress and game date if you don’t already have one.)
- Select the option to link an account.
- The activation URL and an 8-digit code will display in a new window.
- To connect your Epic Games Account with your Xbox account, go to epicgames.com/activate on your phone or computer and input the activation code.
- To go to the sign-in page, click the CONTINUE button.
- To sign in, enter your email address and password, or pick your Facebook or Google account.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen once you click the Log in Now button.
- Your TV screen will instantly refresh after a successful sign-in.
- Your account has been activated, and your device is now available to use.
How to Link an Epic Games Account to a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5
Epic Games are compatible with the PlayStation 4 and 5. You can play all three versions of Fortnite – Fortnite: Save the World, Fortnite: Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative – by connecting your Epicgames account to your gaming console.
- Install and play your game on your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5.
- Now, choose Link an Account from the drop-down menu.
- On your TV screen, you should now see an 8-digit activation code. (The activation code is only good for ten minutes.)
- On a different device, go to the Epic Games activation URL – epicgames.com/activate.
- Click Continue after entering the registration code in the provided space.
- On the next page, sign in to your Epic Games account using your email address and password.
- A confirmation message will appear after you’ve logged in.
- On your Playstation system, you’re all ready to play Fortnite.
Epic Games for Nintendo Switch may be activated at epicgames.com/activate.
Here’s how to connect your Epic Games account to your Nintendo account.
Note: To activate the Fortnite game, go to epicgames.com/activate and follow the procedures listed below.
- Fortnite is now available on Nintendo Switch.
- Select the option to link an account.
- You’ll see an activation code on the following screen. (Make a copy of the code.)
- Go to epicgames.com/activate in a web browser on your computer or mobile device now.
- Click “CONTINUE” after entering the activation code that showed on your TV screen.
- Use the login credentials to access your Epic Games account.
- “Your device has been activated on your account and is ready,” says the SUCCESS message on the screen. Your device’s screen will update momentarily.”
- Your Epicgames and Nintendo accounts have now been connected.
How can I create an Epic Games account?
You must first create an Epic games account at epicgames.com/activate before you can activate your account. The procedures for creating a new Epic Games account may be found below.
- Go to the Epic Games registration page to get started.
- Choose how you want to register.
- You can sign up with your your address or create an account (Facebook, Google, Xbox Live, Nintendo Account, or PlayStation)
- To create a new Epic Games account, choose the option and follow the on-screen steps.
How can you disconnect your Epic Games account from your console account?
To disconnect your Console account, follow the procedures below.
- Go to your Epic Games account and sign in.
- Verify your email by following the on-screen prompts.
- Go to your Connected Accounts page next.
- SELECT DISCONNECT from the drop-down menu (below the console).
Your Epic Games account has been successfully disconnected.
Activate.nfl.com is another article worth reading.
Epic Games of All Time
Here’s a list of the best-selling Epic Games to consider.
- Rocket League is a video game developed by Rocket League
- God of Battle
- Kena: The Spirits’ Bridge
We hope the preceding instructions help you link your Epic Games account to your gaming console account. If you encounter an issue, restart the activation procedure until the Success message appears on the screen.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
What should I do if I get an error when attempting to get into my Epic Games account?
It indicates that you are signed into a console account that is not associated with Epic. Make sure you use this URL to access Epic Games.
How can I link my Epic account to a console account?
If you want to play Epic Games on your console, you must first activate Epic Games with an activation code at epicgames.com/activate. After that, you may use your account to log in.
Watch This Video-
The “epic games account” is a website that can be used to activate your account on the Xbox, PS4, or Nintendo console.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect a console account to my Epic Games account?
A: To connect your console account to Epic Games, please go to the My Account tab in the main menu of Fortnite.
How do I link my epic account to my ps4?
A: The process is a little different for each console. For the PS4, simply login with your epic account and then do not sign out of it. This will make sure that you are logged in every time you switch on your machine to play Beat Saber.
Can I use my ps4 fortnite account on ps5?
A: If you own a ps4 and your account is still active, then yes. You can use that same PSN ID on the new console once its released.
- epic games login
- epic games link account
- epic games link account code
- epic games login ps4
- epic games fortnite account