If you’re looking for a way to delete your Skrill account, this article will teach you how to do it in three easy steps.
If you are looking for a way to delete your Skrill account, I have three easy methods with screenshots.
Are you no longer using your Skrill account? This article contains step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to delete your Skrill account.
Skrill is a digital wallet service provider that was founded in 2001. It operates in over 120 countries and provides a variety of online payment and money transfer services. Customers may add money to their Skrill wallet using a variety of payment methods. These money may then be used to quickly and simply pay merchants or other Skrill users.
Skrill offers a number of appealing features, but it also has a number of drawbacks. There are a variety of reasons why someone may wish to deactivate their Skrill account, including:
- Receiving an excessive number of promotional or advertisement-related messages from the Skrill app. These kind of promotional emails may clog up your inbox, causing you to miss critical messages.
- The user has moved out of the nation where Skrill is available.
- While using the program, the user is worried about his security.
Note that after 14 days from the date of account creation, you may cancel or delete your Skrill account.
There are three ways to delete a Skrill account.
Skrill may be viewed and utilized through a web browser or via a mobile app that you can download to your phone. Using the Skrill website or the Skrill mobile application, you may delete your Skrill account.
When you no longer need your Skrill account, you may remove it using one of three ways. Each technique is described in detail with screenshots in this post to assist you quickly deactivate your Skrill account.
Make sure you’ve spent all of your available money and your balance is 0.00 before canceling your account.
Method 1: Using the Skrill website, remove your Skill account.
To deactivate your Skrill account via the Skrill website, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Skrill website and, if asked, input your login details. You may also be asked to input a six-digit authentication number that will be delivered to your phone.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on your username.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Settings.
- Go to Account Settings and choose it.
- Select Close Account from the drop-down menu.
- You will be asked to provide an account closure reason, which is an optional step. Click on ‘Close My Account’ once you’ve given a good reason.
Method 2: Using the Skrill Mobile App to Delete a Skrill Account
Both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store include the Skrill app. To deactivate your Skrill account using the Skrill Mobile App, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Skrill app on your phone.
- In the upper left corner of the page, tap the Profile symbol.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Contact Us.
- At the bottom of the page, choose Message Us.
- Choose “Account” as the category and “I wish to cancel my Account” as the sub-category.
- Fill in the blanks with an appropriate statement explaining why you wish to deactivate your account.
- Then press the Send button.
Method 3: How to Delete a Skrill Account Using an Email Address
To remove your Skrill account, use one of the two procedures listed above. You may also delete your account by sending a letter. To deactivate your Skrill account by email, follow the procedures below:
- You’ll need to write an email to [email protected]skrill.com and address it to them.
- “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION” or “SKRILL ACCOUNT DELETION” should be the subject.
- In the email’s body, explain why you wish to remove your account and ask for it to be deleted. A example template is shown below.
Email Template Example
Hello, Skrill Team!
My Skrill username is John C, and the email address associated with this account is [email protected]. Due to personal circumstances, I no longer need this account. I’d like to request that you deactivate my account and that you cease sending me communication/advertisement emails.
I hope you see my concern and will take appropriate action as soon as possible. You may reach out to me through email or phone (mention your phone number and email-id here).
(Your first and last name)
If your Skrill Account has a balance when it is closed, you will be requested to remove the money within a reasonable time. You will not be able to withdraw money from your Skrill Account once this time period has expired.
I hope you were able to successfully remove your Skrill account. To learn more about how visit use your Skrill Account, go to Skrill Account Terms of Service.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
The skrill balance payment not available is a problem that has been present for a while. There are 3 easy methods to delete your Skrill account with screenshots.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I permanently delete my Skrill account?
To permanently delete your Skrill account, you must contact customer service.
How do I reset my Skrill account?
To reset your account, you must contact Skrill and provide them with the following information:
How do I know if my Skrill account is verified?
To verify your Skrill account, you will need to enter a code that is sent to your email. If you are unable to find the verification code in your inbox, please contact Skrill support for assistance.
- skrill support
- skrill login
- how to change skrill account currency
- skrill account temporarily restricted
- how to delete bank account from skrill