Knockout City is a game designed for iOS and Android devices. As you progress through the levels, your character will gain new skills that allow him to evade danger or destroy enemy structures with ease. The catch: Knockout City saves players’ settings wherever they are in the app. But surveys show this doesn’t always happen when people move between different level sections of the game!
The “knockout city stuck on logging in” is a problem that has been present for a while. The app was not saving settings and the developer had to release an update with fixes.
Vladimir has a penchant for all things computer-related, having spent his whole life as an artist and playing professional handball. With a natural curiosity for investigation and analysis, and the realization that… Read more
- Although the exact cause for Knockout City’s in-game settings not saving is unknown, the methods offered in this tutorial should assist.
- You may try reinstalling the game to start addressing this problem, since certain key files aren’t loaded correctly during the installation process.
- Another option is to reinstall the game from the Windows 11 Settings menu.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Several Knockout City players resorted to Reddit and other social media channels to call attention to a serious flaw in the game. Knockout City’s Windows 11 system isn’t preserving settings, according to reports.
It might be aggravating to be unable to preserve important graphics or input settings while playing a game. Because you have to adjust or alter the settings manually every time you play the game.
While the cause of the problem and a permanent solution are unclear, we have compiled a list of options that would most likely resolve the issue of Knockout City not storing settings in Windows 11.
It is not an option to delete the game or not play it till the problem is permanently resolved by the game makers. At the very least, it isn’t an option for fans of the Knockout City game.
Follow this tutorial and check out the remedies we’ve compiled when we figure out which settings in Knockout City aren’t saving in Windows 11.
Which options in Knockout City aren’t saved?
Knockout City is a multiplayer shooter game in which you and your friends must work together to beat the other team and win each game.
The basic premise of Knockout City is that in a 3v3 battle, players must search the map for dodgeballs to hurl at their opponents.
There are ordinary dodgeballs and special dodgeballs, the latter of which may remove foes faster. Although the gameplay seems to be simple, it is rather demanding and needs some practice before you can take on the foes.
The game is quite popular among gamers, but players have been complaining about Knockout City not preserving crucial in-game settings for quite some time.
Now the issue is: what settings does the game not save? Apparently, the game does not store visuals or mouse sensitivity settings, according to various complaints.
The settings are reset every time Knockout City participants resume the game. They must make the necessary alterations once again, which are only valid for the duration of the current gaming session.
The sole positive aspect of this issue is that it has no effect on or reverts control, sound, or display mode settings to default.
In terms of progress in resolving this issue, there is simply an official statement from the EA Community Manager stating that this issue would be resolved in a future patch. Unfortunately, the patch has yet to see the light of day.
Fortunately, we have a list of remedies that you may use to resolve the Knockout City not storing settings problem on your Windows 11 computer.
What can I do if Knockout City’s graphics settings aren’t being saved?
1. Modify the settings on the main menu.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Rather than storing the graphics and mouse sensitivity settings in the main menu, you may try modifying them in the game menu during gaming.
Because the origin of this problem is currently unclear, there is no assurance that this solution will work for you. In these situations, trial and error is the best option.
Try resuming the game after saving the settings to see whether the settings have remained the same or if they have returned to default.
2. Start the game over.
- Press Windows + I keys together on your keyboard to open the Settings app. Now click on Apps and followed by Apps & features.
- Inside the Apps & features window, you need to search for Knockout City. You can do this by typing Knockout City in the search bar. Once found, click on the three-dot menu icon next to the game name and select Advanced options.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the new page and click the Reset button beneath the Reset section.
Please keep in mind that if you reset the Knockout City game, all of your saved settings will be lost. As a result, we recommend that you make a backup of any vital game data before resetting it.
3. Installed drivers must be updated.
- To access the Settings app, press Windows key + I. On the left-hand panel, click on Windows Update, then on the right-hand panel, click on Advanced options.
- Scroll down to the Optional upgrades section under Additional choices.
- The Optional updates section lists down all the driver related updates, that you can install if you want. If a new driver update is available, simply hit the Download & install button.
Windows checks and updates the drivers installed on your Windows PC on a regular basis. However, we encourage that you check for updates manually.
We recommend using a specific program like DriverFix to automate the driver verification procedure.
4. Reinstall Knockout City if necessary.
- To open the Search bar, use the Windows + S keys on your keyboard. Open the Control panel by searching for it.
- Select Programs, then Programs and Features from the Control Panel window.
- Locate the game in the list, right-click it, and pick Uninstall from the menu that appears.
- To reinstall it, go to the Knockout City Steam website and follow the installation instructions there.
How can I improve the performance of my Knockout City PC?
Despite the comical appearance, Knockout City is a graphics-intensive game. While playing the game, some players have reported performance lag or frame rate decreases.
There might be a variety of causes behind this, but we’re more interested in how to improve the performance of the Knockout City game on your Windows 11 computer.
Make sure your display mode is set to fullscreen for the best performance on your PC. Furthermore, the makers of Knockout City recommend that players utilize a GeForce GTX 970 graphics card or above.
If you have frame rate decreases when playing, try lowering the Resolution screen settings by around 25%. The best strategy you can use here is trial and error.
Furthermore, if you are using a low-end PC, the Dynamic Resolution Scale should be enabled. If you have a low-end PC, Shadow Quality may be adjusted to medium.
Anti-Aliasing, Depth of Field, and VSync should only be enabled by high-end PC users. To achieve a more steady performance from the game, set the frame rate to 60Hz.
You may also keep your PC free of temporary files, prioritize CPU utilization for Knockout City, and experiment with Nvidia or AMD graphics settings to obtain the best results.
Viruses and malware may also wreak havoc on game performance. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 top antivirus software with minimal CPU utilization. These antivirus software solutions will assist you in removing viruses as well as any latency difficulties you may be experiencing while playing games.
Let us know which approach worked for you in resolving the Knockout City problem in the comments area below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this PC Repair Tool rated Great on TrustPilot.com (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “knockout city won t download” is a problem that many people have been experiencing. The issue occurs when the game saves settings and then it can’t be found on the phone.
- knockout city problem with your game’s setup
- knockout city matchmaking not working
- knockout city not working ps4
- why does knockout city take so long to load
- knockout city unknown file version